- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Textbook rentals from The S&T Store are due Friday, May 15. There are two ways to return your rented textbooks to The S&T Store, depending on if you are in the Rolla area or outside the area.
In Rolla area
If you are in town and feel comfortable coming to the bookstore, complete the following form and place it inside one of the textbooks. Slide books under the gate as far as possible into the store in the Havener Center.
- Phone number:
- Student Number:
- Email Address:
- Number of Books:
- List the ISBN numbers and titles of the books you are returning. ISBNs are 13-digit numbers that start with 978 or 256. The ISBN can be found on the back of the book or on the rental return reminder you should have received.
Outside of Rolla area
If you are not in town or do
not with to come to the store, please follow these steps:
1. Fill out the information at this link, https://missouri.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5uREiqIK3fYnk2N.
2. You will receive an email from UPS with a link to a prepaid return label. The label can only be created once, so all books must be shipped back together in one box.
3. Securely package your books in a sturdy shipping box.
4. Include a copy of the packing list that will generate when you submit your request.
5. Print the label and affix it to your package
6. Drop it off at any location that accepts UPS packages. Find a location.