- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Dr. Keng Siau, chair and professor of business and information technology, will join other business and law experts from the UM System universities in a panel discussion noon-1 p.m. Thursday, May 21. The roundtable is named “Resilience and Recovery: Business and Law Topics for Navigating the COVID-19 Economy.” Watch it online.
Panelists will include:
- Barbara Glesner Fines, dean and Rubey M. Hulen Professor of Law at UMKC’s School of Law
- Charles Hoffman, dean of UMSL’s College of Business Administration
- Dr. Brian Klaas, dean and professor of management at UMKC’s Henry W. Bloch School of Management
- Lyrissa Lidsky, dean and Judge C.A. Leedy Professor of Law at MU’s School of Law
- Matt McCormick, president and chief executive officer of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Keng Siau, chair and professor of business and information technology at Missouri S&T
- Jeff Simon, office managing partner at Husch Blackwell in Kansas City
- Dr. Ajay Vinzé, dean and professor at the Robert J. Trulaske Sr. College of Business at MU.
Marshall Stewart, chief engagement officer at the UM System, will moderate the discussion.