- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
A Virtual Preview, Registration and Orientation (PRO) Day experience will launch on May 11 to serve incoming Fall 2020 students. The mostly asynchronous experience will run through mid-August and will include:
- online math placement testing
- one-on-one academic advising appointments
- information about campus activities and resources
- advice from students faculty
- the ability to submit a photograph for the Miner Card ID
- live Q&A sessions with students
- sessions with new student programs staff
- sessions with information technology staff.
Student cohorts will enter the virtual process every two weeks according to their formerly scheduled in-person PRO Day date. For more information, please contact Mike Pleimann, assistant director of new student programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 341-7045.