- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
To return rental textbooks, complete this return form and follow these steps:
- You will receive an email from UPS with a link to a prepaid return label. The label can only be created once, so all books must be shipped back together, in one box.
- Securely package your books in a sturdy shipping box.
- Include a copy of the packing list that is emailed to you when you submit your request.
- Print the label and affix it to your package
- Drop it off at any location that accepts UPS packages.
Rented books are due by Friday, May 15.