- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The career opportunities and employer relations (COER) team is putting together a repository of names and profiles of students who have had a job, internship or co-op offer rescinded due to the COVID-19 crisis. Representatives from companies seeking to recruit such students have contacted Missouri S&T.
To be added to the repository, students must follow the following steps:
- Complete this form: forms.gle/qAL73RCkf8PfoyXB9
- Update their Handshake profiles
- Upload an updated resume to Handshake
- Make their profile public so that employers can view it
- Notify email@example.com when they accept a position so that they will be removed from the list.
For more information, please contact the COER staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.