- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As our spring semester comes to a close, the S&T library staff is asking patrons to return overdue items except laptops or iPads. Please return the items in the book return outside the entrance of the Curtis Laws Wilson Library.
Overdue fines will not be charged. There will be a delay as the returned items are processed – items will not be processed the same day you drop them off. Check your library account and view borrowed materials on the library homepage at library.mst.edu.
If you have a library laptop or iPad checked out, please keep it until you are contacted directly with arrangements to return the device.
PRO days begin May 11
A Virtual Preview, Registration and Orientation (PRO) Day experience will launch on May 11 to serve incoming Fall 2020 students. The mostly asynchronous experience will run through mid-August and will include:
- online math placement testing
- one-on-one academic advising appointments
- information about campus activities and resources
- advice from students faculty
- the ability to submit a photograph for the Miner Card ID
- live Q&A sessions with students
- sessions with new student programs staff
- sessions with information technology staff.
Student cohorts will enter the virtual process every two weeks according to their formerly scheduled in-person PRO Day date. For more information, please contact Mike Pleimann, assistant director of new student programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 341-7045.