- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The student diversity initiatives (SDI) team continues to serve S&T remotely and holds Zoom office hours 1-3 p.m. Monday through Friday. The meeting ID is 354-839-541. SDI’s food pantry and educational opportunities also remain available.
You can also request an individual meeting with a staff member via email:
- Devin Potter at email@example.com
- Anitra Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Brouder at email@example.com
- Emily Lasso de la Vega at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Cox at email@example.com
Get information about S&T’s food pantry. It provides supplemental food and other necessities to members of the S&T community. Clients are asked to complete a questionnaire:
- first-time client questionnaire for students
- returning client questionnaire for students
- client questionnaire for staff or faculty.
Virtual educational opportunities
You can request a virtual workshop for your department or student group from student diversity initiatives. Complete the training needs request form.
Word cloud event
Encourage and support wonderful women in your life with this word cloud event. Participate in this activity between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 31. Follow these steps:
1. Select one of the two available speeches and read it: speech by Susan B. Anthony or speech by Clara Barton.
2. Think about words that stand out to you on this speech.
3. Go to www.menti.com, type the code 22 36 85 and share the words that stand out to you.
4. Take a look at our word cloud until 4 p.m.
Knock Down the House
Looking for something good to watch on Netflix? Join a Netflix party to watch the documentary Knock Down the House at 5 p.m. Thursday, April 9. It is the story of four women who, without political experience or corporate money, became candidates challenging powerful incumbents in Congress. After the documentary, join a Zoom meeting for a discussion. The party code will be shared the day of the event. If you don’t have a Netflix account and would like to participate, please contact student diversity initiatives.