- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Due to public health concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), all university-sponsored St. Pat’s events, including this event, are officially cancelled. For updates regarding Missouri S&T and COVID-19, please visit coronavirus.mst.edu.
St. Pat and his court will officially arrive in downtown Rolla at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, March 11, following a procession down Pine Street. The court will preside over follies at the pavilion on 9th and Oak streets near the railroad tracks. Donny Badamo, a senior in engineering management from Des Peres, Missouri, will serve as St. Pat. His court includes:
- Master guards: Ryan Davis, a junior in computer science from Country Club, Missouri, and Chris Rakers, a junior in metallurgical engineering from St. Louis.
- Guards: Brent Bauerschmidt, a senior in petroleum engineering from Clifton Park, New York, Ben Dyhouse, a senior in civil and architectural engineering from Olathe, Kansas, and Brian Lafser, a senior in history from St. Peters, Missouri.
- Herald: Andrew Robbins, a junior in undergraduate studies from Houston.
- Pages: Adam Koncki, a junior in chemical engineering from Lake St. Louis, Missouri, and Devinda Senanayake, a senior in computer science from Kohuwala, Sri Lanka.
- Trumpeter: Adam McTigue, a junior in undergraduate studies from St. Louis.