- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Note: This event has been canceled.
Please encourage students who are considering graduate school to learn about all the programs S&T’s College of Arts, Sciences, and Business (CASB) offers. The CASB Graduate Student Recruitment Day will be held 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, March 7, in Rooms 120, 121 and 124 Butler-Carlton Civil Engineering Hall. View the schedule.
CASB offers many graduate programs with and without a thesis and with online and distance options. These include:
- Graduate certificates (12-15 hours) in over 25 career-specific tracks
- Master of business administration
- Master of science degrees in biology, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, industrial-organizational psychology, information science and technology, physics, technical communication
- Master of science degrees for teachers for high school physical sciences and mathematics teachers
- Doctor of Philosophy in chemistry, mathematics and physics.
Students should register online. If traveling to attend the event, students will receive a $25 gift card for their expenses.