- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The counseling services staff will host STEP UP! for Mental Well-being training for faculty at 3:30-5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, in Room 305 Norwood Hall. Diane Stutts, senior counselor in counseling services, will facilitate this training. RSVP for the faculty training.
The goal of this training is to promote a mentally healthy Missouri S&T community by equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- Gain a greater understanding of mental well-being
- Identify mental health problems
- Be aware of, and reduce barriers to, seeking help
- Respond promptly, confidently, and appropriately to people in distress or crisis
- Promote the use of campus resources
Ask.Listen.Refer training is not a prerequisite, but is recommended. For that training, visit www.asklistenrefer.org/mst.