- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Spring Career Fair is right around the corner! The Fair will be Tuesday, February 18th from 9am-3pm at the Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose Building, and COER is in need of volunteers to help make sure the event runs smoothly! Each semester campus volunteers create a wonderful atmosphere for students, alumni and employers by helping with event logistics and registration. We would greatly appreciate your consideration in volunteering for this semester’s Career Fair!
To sign-up for a volunteer shift please follow the link below. You can view
the date, time, and description of each volunteer position within the form.
1. Find a position that works for your schedule.
2. Click the grey “Sign Up” box next to the position name – you can check multiple boxes!
3. Scroll to the bottom and select the green “Submit and Sign Up” button.
4. Fill out your department, name, email, phone number and shirt size.
5. Click the green “Sign Up Now” button!
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to Lauren Hatfield via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 573-341-4229. Thank you so much for your consideration to volunteer for the Spring Career Fair!