The facilities services work order system, Maximo, will be upgraded to a new version. This new version will have a different look and feel but will operate in the same general fashion. Please note:
- Maximo will be shut down at 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12.
- The upgrade is expected to take 3.5 days.
- During the outage, you will not be able to create or view service requests.
- The new Maximo is scheduled to go live at 6 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16.
If you need to open a work order during the outage:
- During working hours, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday: please call the facilities service desk at 341-4252.
- For a non-emergency after hours: please leave a voice mail for the facilities service desk 341-4252.
- For a facility-related emergency after hours: please call the University Police at 341-4300, and the police will relay the issue to the on-call facilities representative.