- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
A new book by S&T researches, titled Computational Learning Approaches to Data Analytics in Biomedical Applications, has been published by Academic Press, Elsevier. The authors are:
- Dr. Khalid Al-Jabery, who earned a Ph.D. in computer engineering from S&T in 2018
- Dr. Gayla Olbricht, associate professor of mathematics and statistics
- Dr. Tayo Obafemi-Ajayi, adjunct assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering at S&T and assistant professor of engineering at Missouri State University
- Dr. Donald C. Wunsch II, Mary K. Finley Missouri Distinguished Professor of Computer Engineering.
This marks Wunsch’s third book published in 2019. The other two are:
- Adaptive Resonance Theory in Social Media Data Clustering by Lei Meng, Ah-Hwee Tan and Wunsch, published by Springer
- Intelligent Automation in Renewable Energy by Tetyana Baydyk, Ernst Kussul and Wunsch, published by Springer.