- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The University Police and parking operations department will host a campus parking ticket amnesty day event 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21, at the parking operations window in Room G-10 Campus Support Facility. In exchange for a $5 cash donation to the Student Emergency Fund, the department will void out one unpaid parking ticket per person. Individuals can void a second parking ticket with a $10 cash donation to the fund.
- Cash only will be accepted.
- The maximum number of tickets voided per person will be two, for a total of $15.
- Tickets previously paid will not be voided or reimbursed.
- Tickets posted to the Joe’SS account will not be voided or reimbursed.
- Please bring your campus ID with you.
- You must be the person who received the ticket to have it voided.
- All money collected will go to S&T’s Student Emergency Fund.
- Requests for ticket amnesty must be done in-person at the parking operations office, located in the University Police office in Room G-10 of the Campus Support Facility, located at 1201 North State Street.