- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Missouri S&T students participated in competitions during the Materials Science and Technology conference during the annual American Ceramic Society meeting in Portland, Oregon, in October.
- Alissa Reynolds won the mug drop competition with a successful drop of 450 centimeters. Watch the video.
- Bailey Ricketts placed second in the undergraduate student speaking contest
- Cameron Burky placed third in the ceramic disc golf competition.
- Missouri S&T’s student team placed third in the “DomesDay” competition. Team members included Ryan Van Dyke, Kyle Dunsford, Perrin Habecker, Maalavan Arivu and Hans Pommerenke.
- Missouri S&T’s Keramos organization received the Diamond Award and Most Outstanding Chapter Award, the highest awards given by the Keramos National Board of Directors.