Due to the weather forecast, the Staff Fall Festival will be
held inside the Havener Center Thursday, Oct. 31, instead of outdoors as
previously planned. All staff members are invited.
The schedule includes:
- 8 a.m.: Drop off your carved pumpkin for the
pumpkin decorating contest
- 8:30 a.m.: Get your picture taken for the
costume contest. Attendees can vote until the live show at 11 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m.-noon: Music, cookie decorating and
refreshments (s’mores, hot chocolate, candy, popcorn and hot dogs). Enter to
win door prizes
- 9-11 a.m.: Monster massage (chair massages)
- 11 a.m.: Costume contestants and winners will be