- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Due to the weather forecast, the Staff Fall Festival will be held inside the Havener Center Thursday, Oct. 31, instead of outdoors as previously planned. All staff members are invited.
The schedule includes:
- 8 a.m.: Drop off your carved pumpkin for the pumpkin decorating contest
- 8:30 a.m.: Get your picture taken for the costume contest. Attendees can vote until the live show at 11 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m.-noon: Music, cookie decorating and refreshments (s’mores, hot chocolate, candy, popcorn and hot dogs). Enter to win door prizes
- 9-11 a.m.: Monster massage (chair massages)
- 11 a.m.: Costume contestants and winners will be announced.