- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The University of Missouri System’s 2019 participants in the Dr. Elson S. Floyd Administrative Leadership Development Program (ALDP) have been selected. Participants include administrative staff members at the four UM System campuses, the University of Missouri System and the University of Missouri Health System.
The ALDP supports an annual cohort of 30-35 administrative leaders. Missouri S&T participants in the 2019 cohort are:
- Mindy Bryson, assistant director student health services
- Jessica Gargus, managing director of Miner Wellness
- Jonathan Garrett, managing architect in facilities services
- Roger Parsons, manager of construction services
- Sarah Potter, director of strategic communications
- Ben White, interim director of equity and Title IX
The program is designed for emerging and current leaders to expand and refine their leadership skills and to network with peers to make a difference on campus. It is named in honor of the late Dr. Elson S. Floyd. While president of the UM System from 2003-07, Floyd expanded the Leadership Development Program – established under President Manuel Pacheco to offer professional development to faculty – to include a separate track for administrators, directors, managers and supervisors systemwide.