- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
We would like you to invite you to participate in the 10th Anniversary of our annual Celebration of Nations parade! One of the highlights of the Parade of Nations is the many students and community members carrying flags from their home countries or countries sin which they hold a special interest. If you have not attended Celebration of Nations in the past, please check out this video from last year’s Parade of Nations: https://youtu.be/kJ8aHsIqbCc
Please sign up to carry a country’s flag of your choice!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/roMSjCQ
2) Review the options listed and choose your country.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Each country will need a minimum of 2 volunteers – one to carry the sign and one to carry the flag. However, additional walkers are always welcome. Please invite any friends and family who would also like to help represent their a country in the parade.
If someone has already signed up to carry your flag and sign, please feel free to represent that country by walking in the parade!
We hope to have over 70 countries represented at Celebration of Nations this year. Many participants choose to wear traditional clothing from their home countries.
Celebration of Nations will be on Saturday, September 28. The parade will start at 11am, followed by the Festival and Celebrate Talent.
If you have any questions about the parade, please contact me at email@example.com.
Interested in getting involved in Celebration of Nations in other ways:
• Sign up to volunteer: https://signup.com/go/vwwVgzb
• Find vendor packets here: http://nations.mst.edu/vendor/
• Contact Eleanor Chapman in your interested in Celebrate Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org