New and current graduate students are invited to the Graduate Student Resource Fair 1-3 p.m. Friday, Aug. 16, in the Missouri-Ozark Room of the Havener Center.
Learn about opportunities around the campus and the local community for graduate students and their families. Attendees can network with other graduate students and win prizes.
Representatives from the following departments or organizations will attend:
- Career opportunities and employer relations
- Parking operations
- Council of Graduate Students
- Technology transfer and economic development
- International and cultural affairs
- Rolla Area Chamber of Commerce
- Recreation center and intramural sports
- Graduate Women in Science
- Rolla Public Schools
For more information, please contact the office of graduate studies at 341-4141 or email@example.com.