- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The ParkMobile phone application is available for you to download from your app store and use at S&T to pay for designated parking meters. (Look for a decal on the meter like the one pictured here.)
How it works:
- Download the free ParkMobile app on your phone.
- Park your car at a meter where ParkMobile is accepted. You will see a decal like this on the S&T meters that accept ParkMobile payments.
- Open the app on your phone and enter the zone number and space number on the decal.
- Select the time you want to park and start the session.
- If you need to extend the time, you can do so (up to the maximum time allotted for the meter) on your phone.
The meters that accept the ParkMobile app will also accept credit card payment and some also take coins. The meters are located in parking areas A3, A21, B13 and F1. (View the parking map.) The cost is $1 per hour for a maximum of four hours unless otherwise noted. Credit card service charges may apply.