- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Please renew your employee parking permit by Wednesday, July 10. Parking offers will be made to faculty and staff via email during the final week of July and you will have seven days to accept the offer.
Follow these instructions to request a renewal by July 10:
- Visit the faculty and staff parking webpage, police.mst.edu/parking/faculty-staff-parking/.
- Click the green button, “REQUEST OR RENEW PERMIT.”
- Log in with your university credentials.
- Select your parking lot and click the “Request” button. The parking lot operations staff will process your request and you will receive a confirmation email of your request.
- You can request stickers for additional vehicles but these will not be processed until after permits are issued. The first and second stickers are included in your employee permit fee. Additional stickers cost $4 each.