- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Students are invited to a career panel and discussion, “Panel and Pie: Life After Graduation – Adulting 101: What’s Next?” at 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 24, in Room 301 Norwood Hall. Students can register online.
Attendees can enjoy pie from A Slide of Pie and learn from alumni about their career progression and experiences after graduation, and transition into the working world.
The panelists are members of the Dean’s Leadership Council, a core group of alumni and friends dedicated to advancing and supporting the college, its programs, and its students.
- Ted Kelly, Econ’77, principal at Burns and McDonnell
- Pamela Leitterman, Math’75, retired from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Rachel Jung, MBA’09, information technology director at Brewer Science
- Cori Nelson, MgtSys’02, project manager at Cerner
- Michael A. Haynes, Chem’78, retired from Dow Chemical Co.