- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Missouri S&T’s Mine Design team finished as one of the top teams in a first-round design competition and was selected as one of six teams to present at the national conference. The team, named Green Gold Consulting, competed at the 2019 Society of Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration Conference in Denver on Feb. 23.
The following S&T mining engineering students competed:
- Issa Alyatim, a senior from Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- Tyler Collier, a senior from St. Ann, Missouri
- Thomas DeHart, a junior from Clinton, Missouri
- Philip Rangitsch, a senior from Saginaw, Michigan
- Adam Reiter, a senior from Fenton, Missouri
- Elijah Rychtarczyk, a senior from Plainfield, Indiana.