- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The University of Missouri System wellness incentive promotes employee wellness by offering incentive money to eligible employees who take steps to live a healthier lifestyle. Eligible employees who finish Cycle 1 of the incentive by Tuesday, April 30, will earn $225 in their final May paycheck.
To complete Cycle 1, you’ll need to earn and submit a total of 225 points on or before Tuesday, April 30. Here are a few ideas for earning the points:
- Did you get your flu shot last year? If so, you’ve already earned 50 points.
- Have you performed community service, visited a museum or tried a recipe from another culture? You could get 10 points daily for each of these activities.
- Complete an online wellness workshop on various topics, including anxiety, preventive care, diabetes awareness and more. Point amounts vary and are noted on Healthy for Life’s website.
- Cardiovascular activity, ranging from house cleaning to Zumba, can earn you points daily.
- Wear a fitness tracker? Log you steps for points.
These are just a few examples of Cycle 1 activities. For a full list of activities that will earn you points, visit the UM System’s Wellness Incentive site.