Missouri S&T received 14 awards for excellence in advancement, alumni relations, and communications and marketing initiatives and materials from the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). The awards were presented at the CASE District VI Conference in Denver on Jan. 14.
Missouri S&T won one grand gold award, three gold awards, six silver awards and four bronze awards in the annual competition.
CASE is the international organization for educational advancement. Members are college, university and independent school staff members in the areas of alumni relations, communications and marketing, and philanthropy. District VI includes colleges, universities and independent schools in Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
The awards are:
The University Advancement team received a grand gold award for:
- Special events, multi-day event: A Milestone in the Mile High City: Order of the Golden Shillelagh 40th Anniversary and Solar Decathlon Celebration
The marketing and communications team received gold awards for:
- Editorial design: Fall/Winter 2017 issue of Missouri S&T Magazine, “Out of this World,” which featured the Mars Rover Design Team
- Complete institutional website: College of Engineering and Computing website, cec.mst.edu
- Communications and marketing (platinum category): Missouri S&T department newsletter program (A “platinum category” award means this is eligible for CASE International awards.)
S&T received silver awards for:
- Single-page publications: Order of the Golden Shillelagh (OGS) timeline
- Donor relations and stewardship: Postmark Gratitude: Missouri S&T’s Scholarship Thank You Initiative
- Visual identity systems: Missouri S&T athletic identity system
- External audience tabloids and newsletters, print: Shillelagh newsletters, Fall-Winter (November) 2017 and Summer (June) 2018
- Individual fundraising publications: Miner Alumni Association holiday mailer: The heart of campus is you
- General information videos: Long video: First female St. Pat – Sainte Patricia?
Missouri S&T received bronze awards for:
Share this page