- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Applications for the Miner Alumni Association Leadership Award Endowed Scholarship are now being accepted. Scholarship requirements are as follows:
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate student at Missouri University of Science & Technology
2. Hold a minimum of 60 credit hours
3. Cum GPA of 2.5 or better
4. Show leadership in university and community involvement
The application consists of four parts:
1. Completed application on AcademicWorks
2. Personal statement for qualifying for this leadership award (no more than 500 words)
3. Unofficial undergraduate transcript
4. Two letters of recommendation from faculty members or university officials
All applicants will be judged on academic excellence, service to the campus and community, personal objectives and goals, potential and recommendations.
Two $2,000 scholarship awards will be presented at the Student Leadership Banquet each spring.
Funds will distributed through the student account for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Application deadline is March 1, 2019
It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all necessary forms are received by the deadline–any incomplete applications will not be considered.