The student diversity initiatives staff will host free breakfast during finals week at the Diversity House at 605 W. 11th St., across from Bertelsmeyer Hall. All students are invited to stop by 7-10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 10, through Friday, Dec. 14.
The menu will include:
- Monday, Dec. 10: eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy
- Tuesday, Dec. 11: hash brown casserole and biscuits and gravy
- Wednesday, Dec. 12: breakfast pizza
- Thursday, Dec. 13: bagels and fruit
- Friday, Dec. 14: doughnuts and fruit
Share this page