- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The office of international affairs offers free communication classes for international faculty members. The communication support for international faculty (CSIF) classes are designed to advance cultural diversity and understanding by improving overall communication between students and faculty, increasing active participation in campus dialogue, and by promoting confident communication.
Who can participate?
- Faculty in teaching positions
- Tenure-track faculty
- Tenured faculty
- Improve overall presentation skills
- Improve voice projection in the classroom
- Improve American intonation skills
- Improve pronunciation of difficult American vowels and consonants
- Improve classroom management skills
- Improve electronic communication skills
Classes are conducted on an individual basis for 14 weeks. The classes are free and all materials are provided. Class times are arranged at the convenience of the participant. To enroll, please email Vicki Hopgood, a speech and language pathologist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.