During winter intersession, University Police will secure all campus buildings. Here is what you need to know:
- Beginning today (Wednesday, Dec. 19), all academic buildings will be locked at 6 p.m.
- From Dec. 19 to Friday, Jan. 18, you can use keys or student ID to access an academic building or contact University Police after 6 p.m. Monday through Friday at 341-4300 and bring your University ID to gain access.
- Buildings will be locked on weekends unless reserved through the university’s reservations system.
- Emerson Hall will remain open 8 a.m.-6 p.m. during most of the break. It will be closed from 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 24, until 8 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26. Emerson Hall will again be closed at 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, until 8 a.m. Monday, Jan. 2.
- Beginning at 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 24, most campus buildings will be locked until the morning of Wednesday, Jan. 2, when custodial staff reopen them. The exceptions are the Havener Center, Curtis Laws Wilson Library and Emerson Hall (see the bullet above for details).
- The Havener Center will close at 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 21, and reopen at 7 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2.