- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Six graduating students have been chosen to speak during Missouri S&T’s commencement ceremonies Saturday, Dec. 15. During morning and afternoon ceremonies, two undergraduate students — one representing the College of Arts, Sciences, and Business (CASB) and one representing the College of Engineering and Computing (CEC) — as well as a graduate student will speak.
The speakers for the 10 a.m. ceremony will be:
- Alyssa Snider, a senior in petroleum engineering from St. Peters, Missouri, representing CEC.
- Dalal Abduljaleel, a senior in biological sciences from Iraq, representing CASB.
- Ethar Alkamil, a Ph.D. student in petroleum engineering from Iraq.
The speakers for the 3:30 p.m. ceremony will be:
- Melanie Blase, a senior in business and management systems from Hannibal, Missouri, representing CASB.
- Stanley Charles Edward Brown II, a senior in aerospace engineering and mechanical engineering from Springfield, Illinois, representing CEC.
- Dr. Oluwatosin Sanya, a master of business administration degree student from Nigeria.
Share this page