Staff Council members will collect the food and toys in collection bins throughout the campus tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov. 27. Please drop off any donations today.
Collection boxes for the Greater Rolla Area Charitable Enterprise (GRACE) and supplies for the Rolla Mission are available in buildings throughout campus.Traveling trophies will go to the S&T building with the most items collected as well as to the building with the best designed collection box or donation container. Please drop off your food and toy donations by Friday, Nov. 26.
Suggested items to donate include:
- Unwrapped toys
- Canned goods, such as soup, chili, fruit, spaghetti, ravioli and tuna
- Boxed goods, such as instant mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, brownie and cake mixes, pancake and biscuit mixes
- Other non-perishable items, such as peanut butter, cocoa mix, ramen noodles
- Paper goods, such as toilet paper, paper plates, bowls and cups
- Large trash bags
- Plastic cups and flatware
- Disinfecting wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Coffee, powdered drink mix and gallon tea bags
- Hygiene items for men and women