Some degree programs use a major field test (MFT) as their senior assessment. The S&T Testing Center administers these electronic tests. The procedure includes:
- The Testing Center will purchase the exams when the accurate number of exams is received from the office for academic support.
- The Office for Academic Support will provide The Testing Center with the correct number of exams by degree program.
- Each degree program will be responsible for alerting their graduating seniors that they must register for and complete the MFT prior to graduation.
- Students will schedule with the testing center and complete their MFT before the graduation deadline.
- The Testing Center will provide each student with test results and the each degree program with a spreadsheet with test results.
- Each degree program will provide results to the Registrar’s Office to insure that the completion of the senior assessment is recorded and the Senior Assessment grade roster is updated correctly.