Freshman of the Year scholarship

Posted by
On October 15, 2018

Esteemed Sophomores of Missouri S&T,
My name is Maxwell Rose and I am the current Vice President of the Fraternal Order of Leaders. Each year, our group selects two sophomores (one male, one female) to honor with our Freshman of the Year Scholarship based on the accomplishments of their previous school year. The time has come again for us to select two recipients for this scholarship, valued at $500.00 each. For applications, please email me at mcr6y6@mst.edu. I encourage all sophomores who think they qualify to complete and submit an application to me at mcr6y6@mst.edu. If you are proud of your freshman year accolades, we strongly encourage you to submit an application. If you know a fellow sophomore whom you hold in high regard for their accomplishments last year, please do not hesitate to refer them to this application for their chance to win.

Once we have received all the applications, interviews for the scholarship will be arranged. One male and one female applicant will be chosen based on their interview in conjunction with what they accomplished their freshman year.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Applications are due Sunday, November 4th. Interviews will be held November 7th and/or 8th on campus.

Thank you for your time and we wish the best of luck to all who apply!

Share this page

Posted by

On October 15, 2018. Posted in Campus Events, Student Announcements, Student News