- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Continue your journey to health and wellness by completing Tier 2 of the 2018 Wellness Incentive by Sunday, Sept. 30. Doing so could earn you $400 in your final October paycheck; however, you must have completed Tier 1 in order to participate in Tier 2.
Keep in mind: The deadline for Tier 2 is approaching, but there is still time to earn the 400 points you need. Here are a few ideas for earning the points:
- Did you get your flu shot last year? If so, you’ve already earned 50 points.
- Have you performed community service, visited a museum or tried a recipe from another culture? You could get 10 points daily for each of these activities.
- Complete an online wellness workshop on various topics, including anxiety, preventive care, diabetes awareness and more. Point amounts vary and are noted on Healthy for Life’s website.
- Cardiovascular activity, ranging from house cleaning to Zumba, can earn you points daily, up to 200 points.
- Wear a fitness tracker? Log you steps for points.
Those are just a few examples of Tier 2 activities. For a full list of activities that will earn you points, visit UM System’s Wellness Incentive site.