Beginning today (Monday, Sept. 10), the Curtis Laws Wilson Library is shifting to a 24-hour accessible building. This shift to 24 hours only reflects access to the building itself. The library service hours, the IT Help Desk and Miner Break Café will all retain their normal business hours.
Other things to note:
- At the close of library service hours each evening, all study and conference rooms, both reservable and non-reservable, will be locked and unavailable
- At the end of library service hours (midnight Sunday through Thursday and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday), patrons will not be able to check out items (books, chargers, laptops, etc.)
- Patrons can visit the vending machines in the basement for snacks and beverages
- Patrons who order delivery after 8 p.m. will meet the delivery person at the front door of the library
- There will be at least two library campus security officers in the building at all times
- University ID card swipe access will go into effect with this shift
- Community guest services for the general public will now end at 8 p.m. each day.
The library staff appreciates your patience and support during this transitional period and is excited to offer this service to the university. For more information, please contact the library at email@example.com or 341-4008.