Request a federal work study student for help

Posted by
On August 8, 2018

Do you have a lengthy data entry list or other projects that you keep putting off? Would you like to ensure you have a work study student or two to help you during the year?

If you would like your department to participate in S&T’s Institutional Work Study Program and Federal Work Study Program for the upcoming year, please complete the Federal Work Study Requisition Form online. For more information, please contact Robert Berkelman, student financial assistance coordinator, at

Share this page

Posted by

On August 8, 2018. Posted in Announcements