- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The RAVE Guardian phone application is available for you to download from your app store and use on this campus and elsewhere. Purchased by the university last year, it has recently been updated with new and enhanced features.
- You can text University Police 24/7.
- The call directory feature includes 25 S&T-affiliated numbers pre-loaded. These include counseling, student health, residential life and parking.
- The content icon is loaded with emergency posters and information, including S&T’s run-hide-fight video.
- You can press the 9-1-1 icon and reach the closest 9-1-1 call center.
- The safety timer feature enables you to have a friend or family member sign up as a guardian. Using the feature, you can set a timer and the invited guardian, using the GPS technology on your phone, can follow your progress to and from your destination until the session is complete.
- There is an in-box feature for you to receive Guardian messages.
“This phone application was purchased to enhance your security and safety on campus,” says Doug Roberts, chief of University Police. “You are encouraged to sign up for the app.”
If you have questions about the Rave Guardian app, please contact University Police at 341-4300. If you encounter issues with the Rave Guardian app, please contact the IT Help Desk at 573-341-HELP (4357) or stop by the Help Desk on the first floor of the Curtis Laws Wilson Library.
Share this page