Need to order promotional items or official apparel for your department? Follow these six tips to get merchandise that represents S&T well.
- Use the files available on mst.edu.
- To ensure legibility, follow S&T’s clear space and minimum size standards.
- Use a licensed vendor whenever ordering items that bear S&T’s name, logos or other trademarked verbiage.
- Do not alter the logos. This includes stretching, squeezing, skewing or otherwise distorting proportions, or adjusting the layout or design
- Do not use MST, MS&T, MUST, MOS&T or any other abbreviation. Use Missouri S&T or S&T to identify the university.
- Questions? Contact the marketing and communications department at 341-4328 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional guidance.