Need to order promotional items or official apparel for your department? Here are a few quick tips for what to do and what not to do:
- Always use the files available on mst.edu.
- Always adhere to the clear space and minimum size standards to ensure legibility.
- Use a licensed vendor when ordering items that bear the university name, university logos or other trademarked verbiage.
- Contact the marketing and communications department at 341-4328 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional guidance.
- Don’t alter the logos. This includes stretching, squeezing, skewing or otherwise distorting proportions, or adjusting the layout or design
- Don’t use MST, MS&T, MUST, MOS&T or any other abbreviation. Use Missouri S&T or S&T to identify the university.