- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Six graduating students have been chosen to speak during Missouri S&T’s commencement ceremonies Saturday, May 12. During morning and afternoon ceremonies, two undergraduate students – one representing the College of Arts, Sciences, and Business (CASB) and one representing the College of Engineering and Computing (CEC) – as well as a graduate student will speak.
The speakers for the 10 a.m. ceremony will be:
- Alexander Brooks, a senior in petroleum engineering from Belleville, Illinois, representing CEC.
- Lacey Raper, a senior in biological sciences from Rolla, Missouri, representing CASB.
- Rahul Menon, a master’s student in petroleum engineering from India and Dubai, will be the graduate speaker.
The speakers for the 3:30 p.m. ceremony will be:
- Bolthe Masedi, a senior in mining engineering and economics from Botswana, will representing CEC.
- Alyssa McCarthy, a senior in business and management systems from Valmeyer, Illinois, representing CASB.
- The graduate speaker will be Sudharshan Anandan, a graduate student in mechanical engineering from India.
Share this page