- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The University of Missouri System’s 2018 participants in the Dr. Elson S. Floyd Administrative Leadership Development Program (ALDP) have been selected. Participants include administrative staff members at the four UM System campuses, the University of Missouri System and the University of Missouri Health System.
The ALDP supports an annual cohort of 30-35 administrative leaders. Missouri S&T participants in the 2018 cohort are:
- Alison Ayers, assistant director of student life
- Sarah Baggett, manager of student support services for financial assistance
- John Furlong, director of the Curtis Laws Wilson Library
- Nancy Hatch, assistant director of alumni relations
- Velvet Hasner, manager of internal communications
- Lauren Hatfield, assistant director of student support services for career opportunities and employer relations (COER)
- Oscar Kemp, police lieutenant for University Police
The program is designed for emerging and current leaders to expand and refine their leadership skills and to network with peers to make a difference on campus. It is named in honor of the late Dr. Elson S. Floyd. While president of the UM System from 2003-07, Floyd expanded the Leadership Development Program – established under President Manuel Pacheco to offer professional development to faculty – to include a separate track for administrators, directors, managers and supervisors systemwide.