Missouri S&T received 14 awards for excellence in design, digital communications, magazines, marketing, publications, special events, video and writing from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). The awards were presented at the CASE District VI Conference in St. Louis on Jan. 29.
Missouri S&T won three gold awards, five silver awards and six bronze awards in the annual competition.
CASE received 326 entries for the awards program from colleges, universities and independent schools in Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming. CASE is the international organization for educational advancement. Members are college, university and independent school staff members in the areas of alumni relations, communications and marketing, and philanthropy.
The awards were as follows:
The team received gold awards for:
- Multi-day event: “Made for Makers,” booth and activities at Maker Faire Kansas City on June 24-25
- News writing: Research News
- Specialty design: Environmental graphic, “Miner Pride, Miner Tough”
The team received silver awards for:
- External audience tabloid or newsletter: Spring 2017 Shillelagh newsletter
- Individual sub-website: Future students site, futurestudents.mst.edu
- Magazine: Special issue, Alumni of Influence issue (Fall/Winter 2016) of Missouri S&T Magazine
- Single-day event: Leach Theater’s 25th anniversary opening night gala
- Student recruitment publication package: Graduate studies recruitment package
The team received bronze awards for:
- Digital internal audience publication: Accomplishments newsletter (this publication)
- Individual fundraising publication: Holiday mailer
- Research publication: re:Search magazine
- Short video: “2016 Year in Review: One Second Each Day”
- Single-day event: Alumni of Influence
- Student recruitment publication package: Undergraduate studies recruitment package
Share this page