- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The office of graduate studies hosted a Three-Minute Thesis Competition (3MT) in October and November. The competition provides an opportunity for Ph.D. students to develop their communication skills.
Congratulations to the winners:
- Meagan Kelso, a Ph.D. student in materials science and engineering, won first place.
- Vineet Alexander, a Ph.D. student in chemical and biochemical engineering, won second place.
- Sherif Fakher, a Ph.D. student in petroleum engineering, won the people’s choice award.
Additional finalists were:
- Dheiaa Alfarge, a Ph.D. student in petroleum engineering
- Justin Beltz, a PhD student in chemistry
- Umanga De Silva, a Ph.D. student in chemistry