- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As a service to families of students and supporters, the student wellness staff provides an online subscription to Student Advocate for parents and Student Health 101 for both parents and students. Each issue contains valuable health and wellness information to help students make good decisions and inform readers of health and wellness challenges that students may face. Read the latest issues:
- Student Advocate: http://mst.readsh101.com/category/student-advocate.
- Student Health 101: http://mst.readsh101.com.
Topics in the November issue include:
- Test stress much? Try this 30-second, in-the-moment mindfulness trick
- A no-sweat guide to the most popular workouts
- The 15-minute brain-boosting study strategy that works
- Bystander intervention goes professional: Four tips for stepping in on the job
- Five things you didn’t know about vaping
- UCookbook: The busy student’s soup