Missouri S&T’s counseling, disability support and student wellness (CDSW) department is being reorganized. The programs currently within CDSW will be separated into three distinct programs. Dr. Patti J. Fleck, director of the department, says establishing the separation will better serve students and raise the visibility of each function.
The following changes will become effective Monday, Jan. 1, 2018:
- The counseling department will be named counseling services. The staff will continue to report to Fleck and her title will be director of counseling services. Missouri S&T’s case manager, Krista Morris-Lehman, will remain in this group with a new working title of care coordinator.
- The disability support services program will be named student disability services and report to Dr. Edna Grover-Bisker, assistant vice chancellor of student affairs. Connie Arthur will continue as manager.
- The student wellness program will be named Miner wellness and report to Grover-Bisker. Jessica Gargus will continue as manager.
Leading up to Jan. 1, you may notice materials using the new names in print or online.
For more information or questions about the transitions, contact:
- Counseling services, Patti Fleck at email@example.com or 573-341-4211
- Student disability services, Connie Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-341-6655
- Miner wellness, Jessica Gargus at email@example.com or 573-341-4225