- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Freshmen engineering students recently cast their votes for their favorite teacher. Paul Runnion, assistant teaching professor of mathematics and statistics, received the Freshman Engineering Program’s “We Love Your Class” award for the 2016-17 academic year.
Other nominees, listed in alphabetical order, include:
- Diana Ahmad, Curators’ Distinguished Teaching Professor of history and political science
- Randall Arthur, lecturer in English and technical communication
- Larry Gragg, Curators’ Distinguished Teaching Professor of history and political science
- John Ketcherside, lecturer in history and political science
- Kimberly Kinder, assistant teaching professor of mathematics and statistics
- Scott Miller, teaching professor of materials science and engineering
- Ozkan Ozturk, lecturer in mathematics and statistics
- Dan Waddill, professor of physics
- Jeffrey Winiarz, associate professor of chemistry
The Freshman Engineering Program thanks instructors for their devotion to educating freshmen engineering students and bringing energy and enthusiasm into the classroom.
Share this page