- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
In honor of employees and their contributions to the university, Missouri S&T’s Staff Council will host Staff Appreciation Day Wednesday, May 17. The theme is “Joe Miner and the Chocolate Factory.” Events will include games, paint ’n sip, Bingo and door prizes. The schedule includes the following at the Havener Center:
9-10:30 a.m. in St. Pat’s Ballroom
Opening Ceremony Program with live music, Staff Excellence Awards presentation and remarks by Dr. Chris Maples, interim chancellor
10:30 a.m.-noon and 12:30-2 p.m.
- Recipe tasting and recipe contest winners, Healthy for Life table and Ozark Wellness table in the Carver-Turner Room
- Meditation in St. Pat’s C with Maureen Hall, clinical director of Inspiration Center in Rolla
- Team building exercises with career opportunities and employer relations (COER) in the Missouri-Ozark Room
- Massage chair staffed by Lavish Salon and Spa in Shamrock Room
10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sign up for door prizes in Miner Lounge
- Play Bingo and get popcorn in Einstein’s Café
- Silent auction, raffle prizes, games and live music in the main atrium
- Pie-in-the-face, popcorn, disc golf and Frisbee outdoors, near the Havener Center
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Lunch in the dining room
- Food auction in the dining room