Lost or stolen Miner ID card?

Posted by
On March 9, 2017

If your Miner card is missing, you can now deactivate it via the lost card application on the Miner Card ID Office website. Simply log in and change your card status from “active” to “deactive.” Please note that deactivating your Miner Card only affects access to buildings using Miner locks or residential life locks. If you find your card after marking it “deactive,” you may log into the application and mark it “active” again or purchase a replacement ID from the Miner Card ID office, Room 106 Centennial Hall. For more information, please contact the ID office at 341-4996.

Share this page

Posted by

On March 9, 2017. Posted in Announcements