- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
No matter where you are in life — just getting started or planning for retirement — a session with Melvin Ballenger, TIAA financial consultant, can help you create a unique plan for your goals. He will be on campus to visit with faculty and staff Tuesday, Feb. 7. To register for a session, sign up online at www.TIAA.org/schedulenow or call 800-732-8353.
The sessions are free and can provide answers to questions such as:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I retire?
- How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or education expenses?
- How do I manage debt, save money and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
For more information, please contact Lee Miller, Total Rewards generalist at Missouri S&T, at 341-6105.