- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The S&T Store offers various tools for instructors.
- Are you using open educational resources? The store’s staff can help provide a low-cost print option and help with the distribution of the OER materials.
- Have you created your own course content? The store’s staff can help distribute the content in either a digital or print format and get a royalty paid back to your department for each sale.
- Are you using multiple sources for course content? You can use a variety of readings, select chapters out of books, PowerPoint slides and lecture notes in a custom course packet and provide the content in either digital or print format at a low cost.
- Are you interested in providing publisher content at a reduced price? The store’s staff has negotiated low-cost options with major publishers to provide digital content through Blackboard or Canvas with the AutoAccess program. This program has saved 50,000 students more than $3 million in the past two years.
- Are you using other unique course material items? The S&T Store can provide rock kits, art kits, drafting kits, safety goggles and other custom kits to fit course needs.
For more information, please drop by the S&T Store or visit the store’s faculty resources webpage.